Sunday, September 30, 2012

FLORIDA LAGER

93 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND....

September 30, 2012 (Sunday)
FLORIDA LAGER
12 FL. OZ.(355ml), 5.10% ABV (not on label)
BBB Florida Beer Company, Melbourn, FL 32901
+
 
 
FROM THE LABEL: "Florida Beer Company Florida Lager is a tropical inspired craft lager. Florida Lager uses only the finest ingredients presenting a complex yet balanced full rich flavor. A perfect blend of 2 row and caramel malt with German tradition Northern Brewer hops."
 
 
FROM THE MOUTH:VIENNA LAGER:  Looks and smells like a lager but it does have some complexity to it- who knew! Must be because the label has somehow influenced the liquid inside! I can taste a soft sweet lemon citrus carmel malt with an oh so slight pull on the yeast at the finish. All in all a very nice crisp tasting lager. I received it from the beer club so I am happy so say I have more in the fridge! A
 
FROM THE STORE: www.amazingclubs.com. Thanks Dad!
 
"I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art."
Khalil Gibran
 
drink yer' beer
i

No comments:

Post a Comment