Monday, September 10, 2012

BLACKFOOT ORGANIC PALE ALE

115  BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
September 8, 2012 (Saturday at McDonalds Lodge in Glacier National Park)
BLACKFOOT ORGANIC PALE ALE
16 OUNCE DRAFT IN A PLASTIC CUP- DIVINE
 
FROM THE MOUTH: I tried to order the 'Going to the Sun IPA" but they were out so I had the 'Blackfoot Pale Ale'. OH MY GOD...was it the 6 hours of moderately strenous hiking...the unbelievable scenery....the plastic cup or all the dead animal heads mounted in every room in McDonalds Lodge but this beer was OUTSTANDING. I ordered the "Going to the Sun" at dinner and turned it down- ordered me another Blackfoot! Leans towards an IPA in bitterness but maintains the Pale Ale personality. I am going back just for the beer! I wonder if they bottle this? A+++



 
FROM THE STORE: McDonald's Lodge, Glacier National Park
 

"I have often regretted my speech, never my silence."
- Xenocrates (396-314 B.C.)
 
drink yer' beer
I
 


No comments:

Post a Comment