Saturday, September 15, 2012

PYRAMID THUNDERHEAD I.PA.

110 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL

September 13, 2012 (Thursday)
PYRAMID THUNDERHEAD I.P.A.
12 FL. OZ., Alc 6.7% By Vol.
Pyramid Brewing Co., Seattle, Portland, Berkeley
+++
 
FROM THE LABEL: "Life is what you pour into it. Your thirst  for life demands an offering that can match it. With the artistry of our brewing, we've created in every bottle an adventure worth sharing with friends."
 
FROM THE MOUTH: AMERICAN IPA: So, I love my IPA's and this is a keeper. A nice malty citrus sweet with a bitter dry hop ending.  A great IPA for the beginner- drinks easy, it's simple and won't scare anyone away. Pyramid always delivers and this hits a home run with me. The label needs help! A
 
FROM THE STORE: Huckleberry's
 
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
- Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)
 
drink yer' beer
i


No comments:

Post a Comment