Saturday, September 15, 2012

CRYSTAL BITTER ALE

109 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL

September 14, 2012 (Friday)
CRYSTAL BITTER ALE
1 PINT, 6 FL. OZ. 5.7% ALC/VOL
No Li Brewhouse LLC, Spokane WA, made in the USA
+++
 
FROM THE LABEL:
 
 
FROM THE MOUTH: ENGLISH BITTER: WOW, love it. Smooth, beautiful blend of hops and malt- wonderful.Pours a beautiful bright copper.  Smell is sweet..I can't place the fruit- reminds me of Hawaii though, pine and  booze- I always think whiskey. To me this leans towards an IPA but it does not have enough malt backbone. I enjoyed it and will keep it around. Way to go Spokane! A
 
FROM THE STORE: Trader Joe's
 

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
 
drink yer' beer
i

No comments:

Post a Comment