Monday, September 10, 2012

WIDMER BROTHERS HEFEWEIZEN

116 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
September 7, 2012 (Friday in Hungry Horse Montana)
WIDMER BROTHERS HEFEWEIZEN
22 FL. OZ. (I PINT 6 FL. OZ.), 4.9% ( not on label)
Widmer Brothers Brewing Company, Portland , Oregon
 
 
 
FROM THE LABEL: " Uncompromised and unfiltered since 1984. The brother of invention."
 
FROM THE MOUTH: AMERICAN PALE WHEAT ALE: This was overall disappointing for me(first of all I am splitting it with my husband) -I am sitting in Hungry Horse Montana ( 10 miles away from Glacier National Park) drinking a beer on an old wood porch in a small dive of a restaurant ( I brought my own beer- they didnt' serve alcohol) and I get this. It didn't matter that I had to drink it out of a paper pepsi cup- it was slightly fruity, mostly watery and flat with a dry aftertaste. I left the beer in my cup...that tells it all.  D
 
FROM THE STORE: Albertson's
 
"The fundamental cause of trouble in the world is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."
- Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)
 
drink yer' beer
i

No comments:

Post a Comment