Monday, September 3, 2012

COTTONWOOD ENDO

120 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL

September 3, 2012 (Sunday)
COTTONWOOD ENDO INDIA PALE ALE
12 FL. OZ., ALC. 6% VOL., SRM 4.5., IBU 66
Brewed and Bottled by Foothills Brewing~Winston~Salem, NC
www.foothillsbrewing.com
+++1/2
 
 
FROM THE LABEL: " True to its roots, this American IPA delivers on the floral, hoppy notes that made Cottonwood ENDO a Boone favorite. 100% malted barley and copious amounts of Cascade, Magnum and Chinook hops do the trick, artfully brewed by Foothills."
 
FROM THE MOUTH: AMERICAN IPA: I had a comment from a follower about the smell of beer. I had mentioned in an earlier post about the smell of beer and why does it matter. He said it prepares us for what is ahead- I like that, thank you Babbo for the comment. I will have to get better at smelling the beer first-so here goes...it smells like I just opened a bag of hops and stuck my nose in it- wonderful aroma! And the taste it excellent. Starts out malty citrus, kiss of  sweet then the hops slowly grab ahold with a light/med bitterness. The bitterness glues itself and lingers in the whole mouth; I am liking this very much indeed. Smooth and nicely balanced. I will look for this one again.Very good!!!A+
 
FROM THE STORE: www.amazingclubs.com
 
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
 
drink yer' beer
i
 

No comments:

Post a Comment