Friday, March 23, 2012

SHEAF STOUT

283 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
March 23, 2012 (Friday)
SHEAF STOUT
1 PT. 9.4 FL. OZ., 5.7 % ALC./VOL.
Brewed and Bottled by Carlton and United Beverages Limited,
South Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
++++
FROM THE LABEL: "Imported Australia"
FROM THE MOUTH: STOUT: Best stout I have had so far. I had heard that Stouts are supposed to be drank warm? This one is chilled and it is outstanding. Starts out with a high malt, then almooossstt chocolate, buuut then coffeeeeeeeee and I dont' know... burnt hazelnut? Am I crazy. Delicious blending of flavors and a delight to drink. You are probably thinking it's heavy but not at all. And lucky me....I have another one in the fridge!!!! A+

FROM THE GRILL IS TAKING FRIDAY OFF!

FROM THE STORE: Tonight's beer is a gift from a dear friend who I met the second day I moved to Spokane- Janiceeemmmooooo - thanks birdwoman!

Speak only if it improves upon the silence. Gandhi

drink yer' beer

i


No comments:

Post a Comment