Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ACME PALE ALE

293 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
March 13, 2012 (Tuesday)
ACME PALE ALE
12 fl. oz.
Brewed and Bottled by North Coast Brewing Co., Inc.,Fort Bragg, CA
++

FROM THE LABEL: "World Beer Championships - One of the best Breweries in the world. Beverage tasting institute. The classically- styled pale ale revives the name of the early icons of California brewing. Clean tasting and pleasantly malty, Acme Pale is brewed with Yakima Valley hops, American two-row malt, and British specialty malts for depth."

FROM THE MOUTH: Pale Ale- Some times the descriptiong gets it just right... clean, pleasantly malty, and I will add velvety smooth. Surprisingly full bodied and excellent blend of hops to malt. I think I will have another...wait, I only buy one each for 366 days. So, I will add this to my list of beers to keep in the fridge for seconds! And do we not love the label. A+

FROM THE GRILL: I am going with a cheese and fruit plate- just feels like something I would eat if I were that girl flying on a rope and drinking a beer.

FROM THE STORE: Huckleberries

Glory lies in the attempt to reach one's goal and not in reaching
it.
Mahatma Gandhi

drink yer' beer

i


No comments:

Post a Comment