Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FISHERMAN'S BREW

278 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
March 28, 2012 (Wednesday)
Happy 79th Birthday to my Dad, John Kennedy and
Rosie Ladewski and Katie Kennedy who also turn 50 today!!
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Dad, Katie and Rosie
Happy Birthday......I LOVE YOU

FISHERMAN'S BREW
12 FL. OZ
Brewed and Bottled by Cape Ann Brewing Company, Gloucester, Mass,
Under Contract with Olde Saratoga Brewery, Saratoga Springs, NY
++

FROM THE LABEL: "Cape Ann Brewing Co's Fisherman's Brew. An Amber Lager whose bold flavor and character reflects the spirit and courage of the sailors of the North Atlantic fleet. Fisherman's blend of the finest grains and hops produce a brew truly worthy of a Gloucesterman returning from the sea. Fisherman's is the reward for a job well done, the end of a perfect day and the toast to friendships that endure."

THE FROSTED MUG:"Cape Ann's Fish Brew is an American Amber Lager brewed by the docks of the country's oldest seaport, Gloucester, from the finest two- row barley. The barley comes to Massachusetts all the way from Munich, Belgium and England. The beer has a toasty malt flavor with a dry , hoppy finish."

FROM THE MOUTH: American Amber Lager: Well, isn't that a great story from the label..I almost want to cry in my beer now. THIS is a very good lager, by far one of the best lagers I have had so far. Well blended with lots of character AND a touch of hops. Don't find a taste of hops in too many lagers- at least I haven't had one so far. Lucky me, I have 7 more of these since it was a gift from my daughter Whitney, doesn't suck to be me right now! A+

FROM THE GRILL: Turkey burgers with crispy fries

FROM THE STORE: This came from Amazing clubs gourmet gifts of the month. Thank you Whitney! www.amazingclubs.com


“Don’t think you’re on the right road just because it’s a
well-beaten path
.” ~Unknown


drink yer' beer
i

No comments:

Post a Comment