Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MILLER GENUINE DRAFT

287 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
March 19, 2012 (Monday)
Happy Birthday Dorthay Maxey who turns 86 today
MILLER GENUINE DRAFT
12 FL.OZ
Brewed and Bottled by Miller Brewery
+

FROM THE LABEL: "Cold filtered for fresh from the tap taste"

FROM THE MOUTH: Lager: This is my neighbors favorite beer. When I told him I was drinking 366 different beers this year he said, "why, when you can have a MGD?" I find this to be a very mild beer, lightly flavored so you could almost drink it like water, but I don't recommend that! Brian brought one of these over when I was putting my horse down- thank you Brian. A-

FROM THE GRILL: Veggie Pizza with pesto, mushrooms, broccoli, tomatoes, onions and cheese on whole grain crust.

FROM THE STORE: We ate and drank at MacKenzie River Pizza

One reason why birds and horses are happy is because they are
not trying to impress other birds and horses
. - Dale Carnegie

drink yer' beer

i

No comments:

Post a Comment