Saturday, March 31, 2012

ALASKAN BLACK IPA

275 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
March 31, 2012 (Saturday)
ALASKAN BLACK IPA
12 FL. OZ., 6.4% ALC/VOL
Alaskan Brewing Co. Brewed and Bottled in Juneau, AK
++++

FROM THE LABEL: "Spring Season release. Black India Pale Ale."

FROM THE MOUTH:BLACK IPA: Should have had this beer on a Monday night. Anyone who knows me ...knows how crazy Monday is around here. If you are paying attention you would note that ALL beers on Mondays have nothing on the label! I digress...almost ready to talk about the beer...isn't this a neat label- love it! Ok, now the beer. Delicious! I even said out loud, " hmm, I love this beer." Sort of a stout, sort of Guinness, but think IPA, so not as...thick, heavy or smooth and a bit more of a spicky bite of hops in the end. Nice complex flavor- has that peat taste like a Guinness. Good job! A

FROM THE GRILL: I am thinking I will drop this section.....

FROM THE STORE: Huckleberries

As a child, I received instruction both in the Bible and in the Talmud. I am a Jew, but I am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazarene.— Albert Einstein


drink yer' beer
i

No comments:

Post a Comment