Saturday, February 4, 2012

NORTHERN LIGHTS

331 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
February 4, 2012 (Saturday)
NORTHERN LIGHTS- WINTER ALE
1 pint 6 ounces, 7.5% ALC/VOL
Brewed and Bottled by Northern Lights Brewing Co, Spokane Washington ( wooohoooo)
+++

FROM THE LABEL: " This hearty seasonal offering is crafted in the likeness of Northwest style winter warmers. Rich maltiness and spicy hops profiles mingle with fruity esters and alcohol to create a truly special ale sure to to warm the soul for you winter holiday celebrations."

FROM THE MOUTH: A truly smooth blend of malt and hops all the way from start to finish. What I liked was that you thought it was over...hops... but then it sprang some sweet malt on you right there at the end. This is a definite do over! *A

I have decided to add a section because of what the 'beer lady' at Huckleberries said today. Will I drink this again? Will I buy this beer again. This obviously is a personal choice. So I will give a beer a grade strickly related to MY tastes and whether I want to have it on hand in 2013 and beyond.

FROM THE GRILL: This is brewed in Spokane and I live in Beef country so lets go with a Steak!

FROM THE STORE: Huckleberries, Spokane WA

Action is the foundational key to all success. Pablo Picasso

drink yer beer

ei


1 comment:

  1. Northern Lights is like a good friend. It keeps you happy.

    ReplyDelete