Saturday, February 11, 2012

CHANG

324 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
February 11, 2012 (Saturday)
CHANG
11.15 fluid ounces , Alc 5% By Volume
Brewed and Bottled by Cosmos Brewery( Thailand) Co., LTD Ayutthaya, Thailand
+

FROM THE LABEL: "Thailands award winning beer"

FROM THE MOUTH: I don't know what I was expecting- seeing that this comes from Thailand I thought it would taste drastically different from American beers ( lagers), but it tastes pretty much like any of the popular American beers you see advertised on TV during the Super Bowl. The bottle does say 'award winning" and there are 5 medals on the back label but they are so small I will have to get my magnify glass out to see them. One did say the Silver at the Australian International in 2007. I will try to get the rest for you. I will have this again... A

FROM THE STORE: Rocket Market right here in Spokane Wa

If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree. ~Jim Rohn

drink yer' beer

ei


No comments:

Post a Comment