Sunday, February 5, 2012

FESTIVALE

330 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
February 5, 2012 (Superbowl Sunday)
FESTIVAL - STRONG WINTER ALE
12 fluid ounces, 8.4% BY VOL.
Brewed and Bottled y Terminal Gravity Brewery, INC, Enterprise , Oregon ( Oregon has quite a few breweries. Some one told me that Dick's Brewery in Oregon serves some wicked fine drafts.)
++++1/2

FROM THE LABEL: "Live beer keep chilled" hmm, what does this mean?

FROM THE MOUTH: This is a strong Ale, full bodied ( takes your mouth OVER) and full of taste. I notice just a splash of what might be a coffee taste at the end. My tongue is coated with hops; so I am going to say it is a thick beer- it does hang in the glass a bit longer than any of the other Ales I have had so far. A good beer for the Superbowl- touchdown taste! A

FROM THE GRILL- Anything served at a Superbowl party!
FROM THE STORE: Huckleberries, Spokane WA

"Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season. One word and one word only: Super Bowl."
Houston Oilers Head Coach Bill Peterson
drink yer beer
ei

No comments:

Post a Comment