Monday, February 13, 2012

KOKANEE

323 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL

February 12, 2012 (Sunday)
Happy Birthday to me!
KOKANEE
11.5 fluid ounces, no alcohol listed on label
Brewed and Bottled by Columbia Brewing Co, Creston B.C.
+

FROM THE LABEL: "Glacier fresh beer"

FROM THE MOUTH: Celebrated my birthday with an iced mug of Kokanee. A nice refreshing Canadian beer. Their website was helpful since the label was pretty naked: Kokanee is a Pilsner Style Lager with 5.0% alcohol v/v and is British Columbia's best selling beer. Kokanee beer is aged naturally. The "Glacier Fresh" taste of Kokanee (a marketing slogan for the brew) is created by making the beer from pure mountain stream water. It uses three varieties of malt and a blend of western grown North American hops. I give it an A

FROM THE GRILL: Blackened Salmon

FROM THE STORE: MacKenzie River Pizza

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I
would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything
you gave me'. Erma Bombeck

drink yer beer

ei

No comments:

Post a Comment