Saturday, May 5, 2012

SERIOUS MADNESS BLACK ALE

240 BOTTLES OF FEAR ON THE WALL


May 5, 2012 (Saturday)
Happy Birthday Diane Cline (best neighbor ever)
SERIOUS MADNESS BLACK ALE
TWELVE 12 FLUID OUNCES., ALCOHOL 8.2 % BY VOLUME
Brewed and Bottled by Mad River Brewing Company, Blue Lake, CA
+++

FROM THE LABEL: "From the heart of Humboldt. Made in the USA."

FROM THE MOUTH: BLACK ALE:  Beer is sweet- quite malty with medium hops, kind of tastes like a porter, this is a strong beer or as the label states- SERIOUS!  What about this beer makes it an "American Black Ale?" I mean it tastes like a porter, I really like porters so I am ok with it. The label is wicked  FUN. I won't have trouble finishing this little bottle, sort of wish I had another one around....A+

FROM THE STORE:  Huckleberry's


And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
Khalil Gibran

drink yer' beer
i

No comments:

Post a Comment