Friday, May 25, 2012

HIGH FIVE HEFE.

220 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL

May 25, 2012 (Friday)
HIGH FIVE HEFE.
1 pt. 6 oz., alc 6% by vol.
Brewed and bottled by Iron Horse Brewery, Inc. Ellensburg, WA
+++

FROM THE LABEL: "ginger, honey, wheat. Malt beverage brewed and flavored w/ honey & ginger."

FROM THE MOUTH:  HEFERWEIZEN: I can smell the ginger and honey and definitely taste them, smooth transition with lots of flavor.  It is uncomnonly flat- check out the lack of foam- I mean flat. The taste is not flat but it doesn't have any carbonation? If you are a fan of ginger  THIS is your beer - and ginger is good for your stomach. Also a good beer if you are like a sweet honey malt taste. I give it a high five and yes I would have it again. I love the label- makes me feel good and ...hands are hard to draw so kudos to the artist. A

FROM THE STORE: Albertsons

It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do."Ralph Waldo Emerson

drink a lot of yer' beer
i

No comments:

Post a Comment