Thursday, May 17, 2012

OLD STOCK ALE 2011

OLD STOCK ALE 2011

May17, 2012 (Thursday)
Happy Birthday Becca Schultheis
Happy Birthday Patty Ladewski
OLD STOCK ALE 2011
12 FL. OZ., ALC./VOL 11.9%
Brewed and Bottled by Northcoast Brewing Co. INC., Fort Bragg, CA
++

FROM THE MOUTH: ALE: I was going to say nothing and just let alcohol content speak for itself---but....this is like nothing I've ever had before. It's insanely complex to the point I don't know what to think, could be that I have already had too much therefore I can't think..... so many flavors going on at once..but I do taste cherry- whew.  I will say it's extremely well balanced. You truly must try this for yourself to understand. I recommend it- if for nothing else the alcohol content-did I say that already? A-11.9% +

FROM THE STORE: I am not telling; I am keeping this to myself...hehehehe

The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk,they're sober.

~W.B.Yeats

drink yer' beer
i

No comments:

Post a Comment