Monday, May 7, 2012

OLD CAPITAL KEEGAN ALES

238 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL

May 7, 2012 (Monday)
OLD CAPITAL KEEGAN ALES
12 FL. OZ.
Brewed and Bottled by Keegan Ales, Saratoga Springs, NY
+1/2

FROM THE LABEL: " Golden Ale"

FROM THE 'FROSTED MUG': "The award - winning Keegan Old Capital takes its name from the area's rich history, and its taste is tried and true. This golden , crisp beer is infinitely refreshing, and makes a great choice on a Saturday night out or during dinner midweek. (2003) Awarded People's choice: Best of Show at The Hudson Valley Microbrew Festival."

FROM THE MOUTH: GOLDEN ALE: A nice crisp citrusy ale. I think it is relatively flavorful for a Golden Ale. You can taste citrus but then right at the end there is this distinctive flavor- like licorice- maybe? I couldn't identify it ...I was so close. Luckily I have 3 more so perhaps I will come back later and after I nail it down. A delighful beer, great on a hot summer day- just enough flavor to enjoy slowly. A

FROM THE STORE: www.amazingclubs.com - thank you Whitney!

Exaggeration is truth that has lost its temper.
Khalil Gibran

drink yer' beer
i

No comments:

Post a Comment