Saturday, May 26, 2012

BELGIAN SESSION

219 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL


May 26, 2012 (Saturday)
BELGIAN SESSION 
12 FL. OZ., 4.25% ABV( not on label)
Brewed by Boston Beer Company, Boston MA
+++

FROM THE LABEL: " A crisp refreshing version of a traditional Belgian beer, fruity, slightly spicy flavors from the Belgian yeast are balanced by toffee and caramel notes from our blend of malts. The hops provide a citrus character that rounds out this enjoyable brew. Cheers! Product of USA."

FROM THE MOUTH:BELGIAN PALE ALE Lots of 'spicy' which makes me think of the holidays- orange cloves. I wish I could taste the toffee and caramel they mention because that would be a nice blend against the hops and clove. I think I am tasting the bisquity yeast and a banana???? A bit overpowering on the cloves- so you have to like cloves- thats why it makes me think of pumpkin pie and the holdidays. Goes down well. B+

FROM THE STORE: Beer tonight is compliments of Steve Johnson- one of the most talented artists I know. Thanks Steve!

I LOVE YOU BRYAN

drink yer' beer
i

No comments:

Post a Comment