Saturday, December 22, 2012

SOUTHERN TIER 2XIPA

10 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND ...

12.22.12 (Saturday)
SOUTHERN TIER 2XIPA
12 FL. OZ. (355ML)
BBB Southern Tier Brewing Co. Lakewood, NY- USA
++++
 
 
 
FROM THE LABEL:
 
 
FROM THE MOUTH: AMERICAN DOUBLE/IMPERIAL IPA: Gentle aroma of sweet malt/strong floral and those wonderful - wonderful 4 varieties of hops. Taste is...sooo good. Loved and savored each sip. Certainly one of the best IPA's I have had this year. I will stock my fridge with Southern Tier 2X next year. If you are an IPA lover give this one a go. A++
 
FROM THE STORE: Rocket Market in Spokane Wa
 
I am naturally anti-slavery. If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong. I can not remember when I did not so think, and feel. And yet I have never understood that the Presidency conferred upon me an unrestricted right to act officially upon this judgment and feeling.--April 4, 1864 Letter to Albert Hodges Abraham Lincoln
 
drink yer' beer
i
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment