Monday, December 24, 2012

BLACK BUTTE PORTER - DESCHUTES BREWERY

8 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND ...

12.24.12 (Monday)
 BLACK BUTTE PORTER- DESCHUTES BREWERY
1 PINT 6 FLUID OUNCES, 5.2% ALC. BY VOL.
Deschutes Brewery, Bend Oregon
 
FROM THE LABEL: "Courageously crafted since 1988 for fellow explorers everywhere."
 
 
 
FROM THE MOUTH: AMERICAN PORTER: Not smelling it tonight, it is xmas eve so I am just drinking. If I were sitting around a campfire, with snow falling all around I would think to myself ...
damn, I wish I were  inside with my jammies on watching Scrooge. Sorry, not in the mood to talk beer (rather be silent and just drink tonight) but I must. I mostly love Deschutes brews and this is no exception. Nice Stout fellas -  coffee/chocolate/licking the bottom of a log finish that will satisfy any Porter lover.Not a high ABV or IBU (30) so you can sip it, enjoy and pretend you are with your family on xmas eve...wherever they are and you are. A

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.
Lee Iacocca
 
drink yer' beer
i
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment