Thursday, December 6, 2012

DICK'S DOUBLE DIAMOND WINTER ALE

27 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND ...

December 5, 2012 (Wednesday)
DICK'S DOUBLE DIAMOND WINTER ALE
12 Fluid ounces, A 7.5 % Alcohol by Volume Ale
Dick's Brewing Company, Centralia, Washington
+++
 
 
FROM THE LABEL: What a great label- come on - these guys are having too much fun!!!!
 
FROM THE MOUTH: WINTER WARMER: I have never been disappointed in a beer coming from Dick's brewery and this is a Winter Warmer at it's finest. I have to be honest..I picked this beer because it had a high ABV and I had a stressful day so I DID NOT SMELL IT FIRST BEFORE I DRANK IT. Taste is caramel malt front on the old buds with a lovely resiny hop back. I needed another one; I want to be that guy on the label heading full speed down a mountain of powder and ...heck, I can't ski.  I have developed an affinity for winter warmers and this is my new favorite.  very tasty! A++
 
FROM THE STORE: Huckleberry's of Spokane WA
 
He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help.Abraham Lincoln
drink yer' beer
i



No comments:

Post a Comment