Saturday, April 21, 2012

SERIOUS MADNESS BLACK ALE

254 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL


April 21, 2012 (Saturday)
Happy 8th Birthday to my grandson Joshua Evers
SERIOUS MADNESS BLACK ALE
12 FLUID OUNCES., ALCOHOL 8.2% BY VOLUME
Brewed and Bottled by Mad River Brewing Company, Blue Lake, CA
+++

FROM THE LABEL: "Silky, Smooth and Sublime. From the heart of Humboldt. Made in the USA."


FROM THE MOUTH: BLACK ALE: Yes , it is silky smooth and sublime but I picked it tonight because it had 8.2% alcohol and I hurt my back and can't walk so I am hoping this lifts me off my ass. In fact, I may have another just for good measure...........A+

FROM THE STORE: Huckleberry's



"A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure."
~ Unknown

drink yer' beer
i
google changed the whole blogging experience today. Everything is new. Why do they fix something that is not broken? All my colors are different- oh well...... just have to drink more so I don't notice :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment