Monday, April 30, 2012

LA MI DONA AMARCORD

245 BOTTLES OF FEAR ON THE WALL
April 30, 2012 (Monday)
LA MI DONA AMARCORD- PREMIUM BLOND ALE
11.2 FLUID OUNCES., 6.5% ALC. By VOL.
Brewed and Bottled by Birra Amarcord S.p.A 47923 Rimini (RN) - Stabilimento Apecchio (PU) -Italy
ugh

FROM THE LABEL: "Product of Italy. Unique crafted beer. Birra Art Igianale. Prodotta Initau- Brewed in Italy. Ingredients: Pure spring water, barley, malt, hops, yeast. A slight veiling in the product of some deposit on the bottom are proof that it is a hand crafted product and are indicative of its quality."

FROM THE MOUTH: BLOND ALE: I do not know what that taste is but it is awful. It has been in about 2 beers I have had so far and it is nasty. I don't even want to sip it to find out. D

FROM THE STORE: Rocket Market

I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

Robin
Williams

drink yer' beer

i

No comments:

Post a Comment