Tuesday, April 24, 2012

CHIMAY ALE

251 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL


April 24, 2012 (Tuesday)
Happy 55 Birthday to my big brother joHn kenNeDy- love you Bro
CHIMAY ALE
11.2 FL. OZ., ALCOHOL 9% BY VOLUME
Brewed at Scourmont Abbey and Bottled by S.A. Bieres De Chimay. Belgium
++1/2

FROM THE LABEL: "The registered trademark "Trappist" certifies that this ale was brewed within the walls of an existing monastery under the control of the Trappist community. A major part of the sales revenue is used by the monks to support charitable works. The exceptional yeast isolated by Father Theodore combined with the purity of the highly protected water of the abbeys wells, gives Chimay its unique richness. Since 1862, Chimay's secondary fermented ales have neither been pasteurized nor filtered and only natural ingredients are used. To fully appreciate the agreeable combination of fresh hops and yeast of the Chimay Triple , serve chilled , in a wide mouthed glass."

FROM THE MOUTH: ALE: " There is is again..that sherry/madiera flavor. This is JUST what I needed tonight after an intense acupuncture session [she treats the Gonzaga basketball team] on my glut muscles and lower back, still have three needles in my back [ she called it homework]. Afterwards my whole body was vibrating and I had to sit down; she said I was  acupuncture stoned. Woohoo, that kicked my ass and so is this beer. I am drinking it in honor of my brothers birthday- cheers joHn! A+

FROM THE STORE: Huckleberry's

no pain no gain....let's hope that is true because my butt is killing me

drink yer' beer

i




No comments:

Post a Comment