Friday, April 20, 2012

BARNEY FLATS OATMEAL STOUT

255 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
April 20, 2012 (Friday)
BARNEY FLATS OATMEAL STOUT
12 FL. OZ
Anderson Valley Brewery Co., Boonville, Mendocino County, California
+++

FROM THE LABEL:"Consistently judged one of the world's finest breweries. Gold Medal Winner. Named in Boontling, (the local Anderson Valley dialect developed in the late 1800's), for the awesome virgin redwoods of the Hendy Woods Forest, located west of the brewery, Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout is a full- bodied, creamy, sweet stout. Barney Flats is lovingly handcrafted from the finest pale, caramel with oats, then balanced with generous additiond of our special blend of hops. An intensely rich experience with a gratifying bittersweet finish. We recommend it with or for dessert or as a nightcap. It's not just shy sluggin gorms neemer. ( It's not just for breakfast anymore)" Thought I was drunk didn't you!

FROM THE MOUTH: OATMEAL STOUT: I am really enjoying this stout. It is everything they say it is, full bodied- creamy and sweet. If I have another I feel I just might sprout some antlers and find myself in a lake ( see label). I will keep this in my fridge A+

FROM THE STORE: Huckleberry's

To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.
Mahatma Gandhi

drink yer' beer

i

No comments:

Post a Comment