Sunday, January 15, 2012

SMITHWICK'S

351 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
January 15, 2012 (Sunday)
Happy Birthday Grandma Coyle 1905-2007
Smithwick's - Imported Irish Ale
12 fluid ounces, 4.5% ALCOHOL (surprised me)
Brewed by Guiness & Co, Dublin Ireland
+++





ON THE FRONT LABEL: E Smithwick's and Sons LTP. Superior Ale brewed and natural by tradional methods.



BACK LABEL: The brewery at St Francis Abbey in Kilkenny, Ireland has been in operation since 1710. Smithwick's is Irelands oldest ale, inspired by John Smithwicks original recipe. This ale delivers a distinctive amber color, full bodied taste and ultra smooth finish."



Something that has been around since 1710 deserves respect and this beer delivers the goods. Having been to Ireland twice and I can almost taste the land when I close my eyes. A sound solid beer with the heart of Ireland at its core. Brillant.



I wouldn't mess with food- just drink yer beer.



ei

No comments:

Post a Comment