Friday, January 6, 2012

KRONENBOURG 1664

360 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL




January 6, 2012


Kronenbourg 1664


11.2 fl ounces ( I feel cheated!) doesn't list alcohol content ( I feel cheated again)


Brewed by Brasseries Kronenbourgh
+




They do not describe their beer at all, just the facts , maam. This is imported from France and I have to say I enjoyed it much more this summer in Florence....looking over the city from my balcony....eating dates off the vine and fresh cheese and hard bread ...followed by a nice Pinot Grigio. It is best that way, but this is not bad either.





As you can see by the pour it has little foam and is a light red/yellow in color. A very mild beer with a ...oh so slight...taste of malt...oh so slight.


Don't look back.....you are not going that way.



Ei







No comments:

Post a Comment