Tuesday, January 3, 2012

RANGER

363 BOTTLES OF BEERS ON THE WALL
January 3, 2012
Ranger India Pale Ale
12 ounces , 6.5% alcohol
New Belgium Brewery in Fort Collins Colorado ( Hey I lived there for a year)
**
They describe their beer thusly: Are you a hopinista. Thank our Beer Rangers for inspiring ( and begging for) this well balanced Simcoe, Cascade and Chinook Hopped IPA 70 IBUs ( does anyone know what that means- the 70 IBUs part?)
As you can see this is a light golden ale with a nice foam and..........
I am thoroughly enjoying this smooth IPA Pale Ale with some Wasabi beans, thanks brother joHn.What a surprise, huh! Just a plain unassuming label and inside a nice smooth slightly hoppy beer- I mean smooth.
Would I buy a six pack - absolutely and add it to my list of beer to have again in 2013! I will have to check out the web site to see if they make any other beers we can try.
Remember to drink lots of water so you stay hydrated ...so you can drink more beer!
Happy Birthday Lisa Nowak
*Hoppy Scale out of 5
remember: we change the world not by what we say or do but as a consequence of what we become.
lovely
Ei

No comments:

Post a Comment