Friday, June 15, 2012

LAGUNITAS WILCO TANGO FOXTROT

199 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL

June 15, 2012
LAGUNITAS WILCO TANGO FOXTROT ( WTF)
A  Malty, Robust, Jobless Recovery Ale
NET CONTENTS:1 PINT 6 FLUID OZ., ALC. 7.85% BY VOL., O.G. 1.072., 59 I.B.U.
The Lagunitas Brewing Co., Petaluma, Calif.
+++1/2

FROM THE LABEL: " I'll be all around in the dark. I'll be ever'where you can look. Wherever there's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry an' they know supper's ready. An' when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise, and livin' in the houses they build. I'll be there, too. Great principles don't get lost once they come to light. They're right here. You just have to see them again. You think we're licked. They all think we're licked. Well, we're not licked. And we are going to stay right here and fight for this lost cause, even if this room gets filled with lies like these; and all their armies come marching into this place. Somebody will listen. I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday we'll understand that. Now, now- Here's looking at you kid. Call us! 707-769-4495."


COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTIONWTF Ale. A malty, robust, jobless Recovery Ale! We’re not quite in the Red, or in the Black... Does that mean we’re in the Brown? ( also on the label)

check out the youtube video from the brewery describing the beer AND the name.


FROM THE MOUTH: AMERICAN BROWN ALE:  I have consumed half the pint just writing what was on the bottle; don't you love the story- I am changing what I want to be when I grow up- I want to sit around drink beer - write beer labels and then paint whatever crazy idea I come up with after drinking said beer. I read a few reviews and have to laugh at how sophisticated they try to be ... what are 'woody musk and iced-tea tannins' - what?! Oh darn I have about two sips left from the pint and 6 ounces and have not really properly described this beer for you yet............oh hell, it's gone and it was outstanding - you are just going to have to trust me and buy a pint yerself! A+

FROM THE STORE: Gift from a friend- thank you friend. I have seen this at Albertsons.

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
- W. M. Lewis

drink yer' beer
i




No comments:

Post a Comment