Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SIERRA NEVADA TUMBLER AUTUMN BROWN ALE

77 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND...

October 16, 2012 (Tuesday)
SIERRA NEVADA TUMBLER AUTUMN BROWN ALE
12 FL. OZ.
BBB Sierra Nevada, Chico, CA. USA
+
 
FROM THE LABEL: "Tumbler is our take on the classic brown ale- full of roasted malt flavor but delicate on the palate, and perfect for crisp fall days. Layered with notes of chocolate, toasted bread and a hint of smoke, Tumbler is the ultimate autumn beer. Top label:  Tumbler Autumn Brown Ale features roasted malt used straight from the kiln to give it a gracefully smooth malt character that is perfect for an autumn afternoon."
 
FROM THE MOUTH: AMERICAN BROWN ALE: Aroma is coffee /caramel malt. Taste is smokin chewy with notes of chocolate, roasted malt and espresso- mostly espresso. I like their idea of an autumn afternoon sipping this beer watching the leaves blow across the fields- I can do that. I like this beer well enough to buy it again, nice representation of a ABA. That said...I am not happy that it is fall. A
 
FROM THE STORE: Rocket Market
 
"The Basis of Your Life is Freedom; the Purpose of Your Life is Joy."
Abraham- Hicks
 
drink yer' beer
i
almost every night I type drink 'her' beer and I have to go back and correct myself- too funny

No comments:

Post a Comment