Thursday, August 23, 2012

TROIS PISTOLES

131 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL


August 23, 2012 (Thursday)
TROIS PISTOLES
1 PT 9.4 FL. OZ., ALE ON LEES 750ml.,  9% alc./vol.
Brewed and Bottled by Unibroue, Chambly, Canada
++
 
FROM THE LABEL: "Trois Pistoles is a remarkably mellow dark ale. To complement its aroma of ripe fruit, it has a pleasant aftertaste that lingers on like an old port wine. Bottle refermentation."
 
FROM THE MOUTH: BELGIAN STRONG DARK ALE: Wicked, wicked, wicked good. This reminds me very much of a old port wine- heavy on the spicy cherry cordial and thick with.....deep dark leather couch comfortable.. by the warm fire cozy...and pour me another beer sweetheart. Yummmmeee- 9% alc/vol ain't all that bad either! A+
 
FROM THE STORE: My friend Steve picked this up for me to try- woohoooo thanks Steve.
 
“I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.”
Khalil Gibran, The Madman
 
 
drink yer' beer
i


No comments:

Post a Comment