Monday, August 20, 2012

LUCKY U IPA

138 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL

August 16, 2012
Rest in Peace Mom- Buried my Mom today
LUCKY U IPA
12 FL. OZ., ALC. 6.2% by VOL.
Brewed and Bottled by Beckenridge Brewery of Colorado, LLC Denver
++

FROM THE LABEL: "A hoppy homage to a Denver landmark The Tivoli Brewery. Drink up Fortuitous one. Fine Colorado Ales."

FROM THE MOUTH: AMERICAN IPA: Buried my Mom today- rained, thunder and lightening - she would have loved it.  A thought as she was being lowered into the ground- she took nothing with her but the beautiful dress she was married in, so...give it away, don't worry if it gets scratched and who cares if your t- shirt has a hole. I am not certain I cared much what this beer tasted like other than I needed a beer. As beers go after you buried your Mom- this was very drinkable and that is exactly what I was looking for. A

FROM THE STORE:  Someone brought this to the house so it must have been available locally in South Bend, Indiana

My Mom told me I never had to explain myself to anyone- thanks Mom.

drink yer' beer
i

No comments:

Post a Comment