Friday, November 30, 2012

NO-LI WINTER WARMER

32 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND ...

November 30, 2012 (Friday)
NO-LI WINTER WARMER
1 PINT, 6 FL.OZ., 7.5% ALC/VOL
NO-LI Brewhouse LLC, Spokane WA- USA
++1/2
 
FROM THE LABEL: "Since 1993"
 

 
FROM THE MOUTH: WINTER WARMER: If this went down any smoother I would be in serious trouble. As it is I just got graded in my art class and received a B- on my last portrait so...thank God for beer and this beer blog.  NO-LI has turned out some really quality tasting beers and this is just another great sipping beer. Aroma is toffee/butterscotch with some burnt caramel and mild pine. Taste is a smooth glorious mouthfeel of rich toffee, burnt caramel that glides effortlessly into a tangy pine hop finish.  We are talking smoooooth. 'Show me the way to go home ... I'm tired and I want to go to bed ... I had a little drink about an hour ago and it went right to my head. Wherever I may roam ... on land or sea or foam ... you will always hear me singing this song  ... show  -  me -   the -   way -   to -  go -   home.' Thank you Dad for this wonderful memory, wonderful. A++
 
FROM THE STORE: Huckleberry's
 
"I feel healthy, I feel happy, I feel terrrific"
-my father
I love you Dad
 
drink yer' beer
i


No comments:

Post a Comment