Saturday, November 24, 2012

DIAMOND KNOT INDUSTRIAL INDIA PALE ALE

39 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND...

November 23, 2012 (Friday)
Happy Birthday Michael Kennedy
DIAMOND KNOT INDUSTRIAL INDIA PALE ALE
1 pint, 6 fl. oz., 7.9% Alc. by Vol.
Diamond Knot Brewing Co., Mukilteo, WA
+++1/2
 
 
FROM THE LABEL: "Washington Beer. Fermenting change in taste since 1994."
 
FROM THE MOUTH: AMERICAN DOUBLE/ IMPERIAL IPA: Ridiculous and I mean ridiculous amount of carbonation. Aroma is piney hop with some grapefruit. Taste follows nose- classic NW hop character- piney with some citrus - orange and grapefruit. Some toffee caramel sits nicely up front with your NW hops clinging well to the back, not overly bitter- a medium APA. I like this very much and it went down very smoothly- once you got past the ridiculous foam. I will definitely have this again. A
 
FROM THE STORE: Albertson's
 
"You get the ball when you are ready to play"
-me ( I heard this in my dream last night)
 
drink yer' beer
i
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment